We're the only city destination!! Enjoy the best food, a huge drinks selection and Sydney's top DJs and Live entertainment every week. http://www.theargylerocks.com
The Argyle's Facebook Page is a place intended for you, so that you can come and join the conversation, connect with other people and have fun sharing your experiences and thoughts. So please keep this in mind when you’re here, and don’t share or say anything you wouldn’t want your Mum to hear! That means considering the feelings of others, making everyone feel included, and not posting content that is likely to offend. We love nothing more than a vibrant conversation, but we also ask you to respect the opinions of others on this Page, whatever your opinion.
In this spirit of community, please note that The Argyle will remove content which is:
1. Threatening, harassing, abusive, violent, inciting violence or otherwise inflammatory to others
2. Encouraging or may encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence
3. Discriminatory, racist, sexually explicit, vulgar, or offensive to others
4. Unlawful or defamatory
5. Promotional information or spam, including links to unrelated third parties or their products or services
6. Political or religious activism
7. Infringing or may infringe on third party intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights
8. False, fraudulent, or misleading
Please understand that any posts which appear to fall into any of the above categories will be removed immediately and may result in you being reported and/or restricted from accessing The Argyle's Facebook Page in the future.
Finally, please be aware that The Argyle reserves the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose without compensation to you any content or comments that you post on our Page.
Sunday: 11:00 - 01:00
Monday: 11:00 - 23:30
Tuesday: 11:00 - 00:00
Wednesday: 11:00 - 01:00
Thursday: 11:00 - 01:00
Friday: 11:00 - 03:00
Saturday: 11:00 - 03:00
The Argyle, 18 Argyle St, The Rocks, 2000 Sydney, Australia
Open in Google Maps