The official Winter Music Conference page.
Winter Music Conference, in its 31st consecutive year, is a pivotal platform for the advancement of the music industry. During WMC, music enthusiasts, artists, DJ's and industry delegates from 70 countries converge on Miami Beach for a concentrated schedule of more than 500 events, parties, seminars and workshops.
Established in 1985, WMC is the largest longstanding EDM and dance music industry gathering of its kind in the world. As one of the most publicized annual events in the industry, WMC generates over a billion unique viewer media impressions and more than four billion total media impressions worldwide each year. Over 2,000,000+ visitors from 209 countries and territories logged on to the WMC website during the 2015 season.
• 100,000+ event attendees each year.
• Over 3,500 music industry professionals from 70+ countries attend WMC Week each year.
• Over 1,406 artists and DJs performed during the 30th Annual WMC Music Week in Miami Beach & Miami.
• 290 total events were presented at 98 venues during the WMC 2015 Music Week in Miami & Miami Beach.
• 412 Accredited Journalists participated in the WMC 2015 program
3450 NE 12th Ter, 33334 Fort Lauderdale, United States
Open in Google Maps